Sunday, September 25, 2011

Let bygone be bygone

Hi. Rarely update right ? Kinda busy lately. Training is over. And now, going to finish up all my homework and cover all chapter for 9 subject before final exam. Stress. 

So teacher do the extra class. I'm going only for 3 times. After that, I skip it. I don't like the surrounding, when 3 class study together. Messy. Can't concentrate. 




I miss them. The most awesomeness NEW FRIEND that I ever known. Guys, remember me ? Hoping that we gonna spend time together again. Anytime. Glad to know all of you. Hi Teknik Shah Alam. *lambai tangan* 

P/S : Syakir yang paling comel kat situ. Konon :P





Ehem. Meet him, Muhammad Solihin Bin Mohd Jasmy. He looks cute right ? Fyi, I miss you so badly. When I miss him, I look at his picture. I don't know what is wrong with me. 

Yesterday, Amir called me. Shocked. I don't ever imagine that he will call me. On the phone with him. Gossiping. Then he pass the call to Syakir. Syakir start to makes joke and he talked nonsense. Haha I can't stop laughing. 

That's all. I'm hungry. Bye