Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Goodbye

Another post. Here we go. I'm cry when writing this post. 

Tomorrow gonna be the last day at Dataran Merdeka. Time flies so fast. Sad. For sure, I will miss them. Gonna miss Solihin and others. Not going to see him anymore :(

Ramainya yang online facebook, lepas tu update pasal esok last day. Lagi lah saya menangis tanpa henti. Mana taknya. Sedih tak terkata. Dear tears, stop streaming down on my face *lap air mata*. Please. I'm sick of crying. Emotionally unstable. 

It is not hard to fall inlove with someone that we like. I like Solihin. I don't care if he doesn't look handsome to others. But for me, he nice, kind, cute, kinda funny and love to smile. I'm melt.

Izat Amier ? I don't have any comment about him. Memang dia comel sebab he have  baby face. All of ze girls like him. But I don't like. Kinda weird. Lolme :p

Anyway Kah meng is also cute. Friend of Solihin. I thought both of them are best friend but they are not. 

SUN BURN. SKIN. DARK. STUPID SUN BLOCK.

I LOOKED  GEMUKSSS IN THIS PICTURE :O

SUN BURN <3
Wait for the next post. Tomorrow. Super excited. Sad. Mix feelings occur. Bye