Thursday, November 10, 2011

Expression from my heart

Final Exam. There's something about failure that scares my guts out. The feeling of having regrets. The feeling of hating yourself. The feeling of knowing that you're not good enough. Frankly, I'm not ready to face all this. And yet, I don't see a clear view of scoring my final exams. I screwed up in many subjects so far. This thing absolutely bothers me. I keep on wondering why I didn't sacrifice my time earlier ? But you know, it's all just too late. Entering the third class next year, which is science stream class, making a comeback to prove everybody that I can make it seems impossible now. There's like an invisible word on my face that spells F-A-I-L-U-R-E. 

My primary friend, Azim has passed away 2 days ago. Innalillah. From God we came, to God we return. Okay very sad.I'm crying until my eyes become asdfghjkl. Can you borrow me your shoulder ? I want to cry :'( 
 
Result. Next week I will post about it. My result sucks. FAILED. Haih. Really dissapointed but it's okay. Lol no doubt. 


Tomorrow my add math teacher, Mr Ng Lay Siang will retired. Okay very sad even he never teach me until my add math pass but I understand what he teach me.I feel want to cry. Haih I think this November is a month that always make me feel sad and terrible. November please be nice to me. I don't want to cry again. I'm sick of crying. Should I go to school tomorrow ? Let me think it first.

That's all for now. I will post again. Bye guys. Love x