Saturday, December 17, 2011

Let's pretend that the world is waking up

Currently listening to T pain-5 o'clock *Smiling*


Hey there. Miss me ? It has been exactly 2 weeks since I last update. I'm not busy because this is school holidays *sigh*. Okay actually I'm moving to Terengganu for a couple days.But now I already come back to Klang. I really miss Klang. Weird.

Coming back from Terengganu. I'm going to Aeon to watch Twilight breaking dawn part 1. This movie really AWESOME. Edward Cullen. Jacob. Guess what, there is no cinema at Terengganu. If I stay at there, I will die of bored. No shopping mall ? Die die die. 

After 2 days, I'm going to Aeon again to watch Ombak Rindu. Solihin told me to watch this. Hehe. This movie really makes me cry. I don't know what is wrong with me.


I miss him. I miss him. I miss him. Oh God, please help me. Be patience heart. Stray heart *blushing in front of the laptop*



Bear with panda. They look cute together. I wish I can be that bear.Its look happy together with panda.I'm jealous.


Okay. That's all. Bye